About Universal Recycling
Universal Recycling Company provides a sustainable and environmentally friendly service to an established base of clients from metal merchants to cable and white goods manufacturers. Our recycling company remains a private concern, running on the founding ethos of employing adept managers and skilful staff.
We are proudly experienced in all aspects of recycling and have a full working knowledge of the most current and relevant legislation.
- Fully licensed premises in Yorkshire and Lancashire
- Family-run business operating for over 30 years
- Has grown from a small business to one of the most recognised cable & aluminium processors in Europe
- ISO 9001:2008 Approved
- Multi million pound investments into new machinery has enabled us to keep treatment charges to an absolute minimum allowing us to pay top prices on all non ferrous scrap
- Our main concern at Universal Recycling Co. is to maximise reclamation whilst making a minimal impact on the environment